If you’re working with a real estate agent to list your property, you can expect them to give you a comparative market analysis (CMA) that includes selected houses for sale in your neighborhood. It’s a good starting point when deciding your home’s listing price, but don’t stop there.
An overpriced house will not attract potential buyers, which means no offers, no closing and wasted time, money, and effort. An underpriced house means lowball offers and thousands of dollars in value lost.
To maximize your profit and minimize your home’s time on the market, it’s in your best interest to have an objective, third-party opinion before signing the listing agreement.
That’s where Fulton County Home Appraiser comes in. We’ll perform a pre-listing appraisal to provide your real estate team with a detailed analysis of the most recent comparable sales and an accurate description of your home’s features. Contact us today. Our report will help you decide on an attractive selling price so your house draws in buyers, and:
- Help provide expert advice when negotiating once you find a prospective buyer
- Provide written proof of your house’s state inside and out to impress buyers
- Eliminate last-minute repair hassles
- Cut down the chances of unknown quandaries that can cause your sale to fizzle
- Cut out the wait for the buyer’s appraisal to have assurance the sale will go through
Investing in a professional appraisal could reveal unique qualities that result in a higher market value for your home. Don’t risk leaving several thousand dollars on the closing table, call us today for a free consultation and detailed quote.